Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mumbles

Its already the month of February and I haven't even thought about doing a 2011 recap. Gah. Where did all my time go?? I've promised mom to blog a pic a day because she's been wanting to see photos from my recent trip but I've still got to go through the thousand odd pics and post process them. I've been making it a point to do at least 5 a day but that is proving to be impossibru! Anyway, here are some photos from my phone which I suppose should do for the time being hehehe.
Plaza De Toros, Valencia

Post-Spain sushi binge!

Flying High

Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciences



Paella in Barcelona:not such a good idea. Not the best we had. 

Mercado Central

Hans Christian Andersen lovin, Malaga

Sun, sand, sea. Malaga


Pasteis de Belem, home of THE egg tarts.



Plaza Espanya, Madrid

Port Vell, Barcelona

Cruising




Medina Azahara, Granada






Holiday pastime. #addiction. not quite. 


New glasses I HAD to get coz I lost mine somewhere in between Seville and Cordoba.  Didn't really have a choice, this was the only choice the optician had in my power. 

I have sooooo much to say but so lazehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: