Saturday, February 4, 2012

BACK

Hello, 

To say its been a long time would be an understatement considering my last post wasn't even in the year 2012. The past two months have been pretty crazy, zooming by quickly and it seems to me that the year ahead is going to proceed in a fairly similar manner. Which I am fine with, because that way I feel as if my time has been well spent. 

For updates, December was fully consumed by topographic anatomy, neuro and ophthal. Barely scathed by if you ask me. Living day to day from topic to topic, ruminating, catching up and the days fleeted by till suddenly it was D-day. Towards the end of the cycle I felt too tired and came so close to the point of breaking. If it weren't for constant reminders from friends who again, led me to believe that this is what I am meant to do, I would probably have thrown in the towel days before the exam day itself. *but then knowing me, kiasu-ness would probably have pushed me a little bit more* Anyway,  neuro was aiiiiiiight.  So pissed I decided to skip ALS the night before thinking that I won't ever get that question. Lucky I just HAD to get it the next day. hahahha. Got lucky for ophthal, and was pretty prepared for topo anatomy so that went well, Alhamdulillah!
 
After all those late nights, and digesting bad coffee *priorities shifted.no time to buy/make proper coffee* a celebration was definitely due! Confirmed last minute arrangements, and soon it was time to pack up for our annual winter getaway, which I promise to write about in the near future. Currently I have the whole house to myself since the roomies are all living it up in Malaysia. :( No company for at least another day since one of them is due to arrive some time tomorrow, I think. 

Anyway, I'm back and blogging! *hopefully can keep this up* 

No comments: