Monday, November 30, 2009

Pfft.

This morning, I felt no drive to wake up early and drag myself alll the way to Frunzenskaya for Psych. This does not happen often but yes, I succumbed to laziness, and slept in. Histology was at about 3pm so I left home at about 2.30pm and made my way to the metro station. On the way, I bumped into a group of people as I was clearly at the other end of luck. As in the custom, these people ruptured into har-dee-har as soon as they passed me. Two days ago, elevator. Comeeee onnnnnnn??!!!! I find it hard to believe that you lot are 20-somethings.

"Messengers before you have been rejected, and they steadfastly persevered in the face of rejection. They were persecuted until our victory came to them. Such is God's system that will never change. The history of My messengers thus sets the precedents for you."
6:34


No comments: