Friday, October 28, 2011

Update

I've abandoned this blog for far too long. Seems to me like inspiration strikes only when I'm at my lowest.  Which is GOOD in a way I suppose! Just goes to show that I've been considerably happy? Just received our Dermatology credit today, byebye pustules, plaques and nodules. I'm quite ashamed to say that I haven't learnt much from this cycle. Never had interest in derma and probably never will develop any sort of love for it.

On the other hand, Surgery had been a blast. Despite having a tyrant as our lecturer who insisted on handling his class like the military #truestory, it still is a very interesting subject. I might complain at times especially the nights before surgery class about having to study and memorise procedures, but heck that's what med school is about anyway. :)


No comments: