Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simply because.


1. Why did you start blogging?

This blog was started on a whim right after my 1st year final exams. That was when I realised that I have been living in a very sheltered world, I was in a world of my own with the right people and the right things. The reality, which I came to understand a year later simply... didn't sit too well with me. I clearly recall that I simply needed a place to share my thoughts and interests as it became clear to me that friendships become sparse as age creeps up on you. Besides that, let it be known that I am a very non-confrontational person. My wrath, at its worst, might only involve angry tweets and random facebook status-es and so this place serves as an additional space for me to vent my frustrations and disappointments simply to help me preserve the slightest bit of sanity left in me as I write of words which refuse to escape my mouth.


2. If you could travel anywhere in the world without any restriction of cost, where would it be and why?

To see the seven wonders of the world :) CLICHED but so what?
Friends are busy planning their winter escapades but since I will be going back to KL this January, I have decided to plan my Italian summer getaway(to cancel the Colosseum and the leaning tower of Pisa off my list)  just so I can hop in on the fun :)


3. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be and what would you do?

Erh, dead or alive? If dead, it would definitely be Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) for very obvious reasons. If I had to choose to spend the day with a living famous person... it would be... erm... Jared Leto? I promise you I am NOT THIS SUPERFICIAL AMAGAD but Jared Leto is all I can come up with right now. Pbfhhh -.-


4. Toilet paper- over or under?

Definitely over. Under just irritates me.


5. Name one thing in your life that you would do over, if possible.

This is a tricky one. There are many things in my life that I would love to do over, big or small. But I'd think twice about the outcomes. Would things really change for the better? We are unfortunate to not have the capacity to foresee our decisions. If we really did, boy wouldn't life be perfect? I believe in destiny and fate. Despite its corny-ness, I sincerely believe that things happen for a reason, and they are just meant to a certain way. So, no. I think I'll skip on that.


6. Tell about your pets - if any.

Our adorable household companion is a 6-year old Eddie! :) Initially named Edward because I assumed it was a male kitten. But 3 months later, it rolled over and I realised that she lacked male genitalia. -.- But the named stuck so its a she-cat named Edward. She used to be cheerful cat, highly energetic and youthful but after her 'kidnapping tragedy', she went through an entire personality overhaul and now she's tuned down a couple of notches, lost some inches and has become terribly lazy. But she's still a sweetheart and according to mummy she has been 'walking around looking terribly lonesome and sleeping outside your bedroom door every night'. SOBS. That's just because everyone's too busy to give you your belly rubs, isn't it. :(



7. When you need a little me-time, how do you choose to relax?

Sleep. Right after a few episodes of Amazing Race and a few pages of whatever book I'm reading (current read: 15-minute Boot Camp For Your Brain - cos I feel really stupid right now and the book is HARD!) and a glass of milk :)





4 comments:

the curious said...

hye Don Evana..

your face reminds me one of my friend in Malaysia since you both have almost the same look.. handsome and pretty.. I can assure that if you stand next to him, people will reckon that you both are siblings..

nothing much.. I'm just curious to know whether u're a Muslim or not..

a kid with big curios.. said...

may i now..y r u desire to meet Prophet Muhammad?

Evana said...

hello, thanks for dropping by :)

well, for many reasons. Its just the same as not knowing your mother/father. Wouldn't you like to meet them as well. everything we know everything we do reflects back onto them and do you not have anything to thank them for?

sounds a lot easier than it actually is but i don't think I would ever deserve such an honour.

a big kid with big curiuos said...

tq for da quite fast respon..wish u all da best dr.evanna..