Friday, January 15, 2010

Its 7 am and I shall be sitting for my Histology exam in about an hour and a half.

Why hello!

I reckon you've gathered that in about 90 minutes I will be sweating my palms off trying to identify slides and probably failing to do so. My preparation has been nothing less than comforting and now is not the time for regret. Its the time to worry. Shaites.

I hate the word 'stress'. I sincerely do. I think that it is highly overrated and its use is frequently abused. BUT, it has come to my understanding that worry is in fact a component of stress, and this 'worry' will not give me peace. Lets face it, it's human nature to be greatly sensitive and I can be easily affected by worry. ATM, at 7 a.m. I am struggling hard trying to sustain peace in a matter that can help me to see clearly and remember I have options (with the exception of Histo). Well, even if I don't, a clear mind without worry can ensure faith and hope for a better day and time to come.

But if we allow for such worry to determine our fate, we might fail completely. So I thought, 'Hey lets give it a shot!' So that is why:

  1. I am trying to practice some form of relaxation. Take up something small to occupy, yet enough to entertain your thoughts. My options include aromatherapy, coffee, Ross, Joey, Chandler, Monica, Rachel and Phoebe!
  2. Write! Penning or typing out the very thing that is bothering you and stressing you out can be a very unique, yet common and effective way to eliminate negative thoughts and also find out what you really need.
  3. Motivate! Worry is actually a pretty good source of motivation, don't you think? Well, that is if you are willing to inspect it unswervingly as so without being up to one's ear in dramatic consequences.
I am trying my absolute hardest to make sense of my words right now after a whole night of zero sleep. On that account, I shall go shower, have biscuits and HISTO!

Bye!

No comments: