Saturday, September 26, 2009

Caught up. Distracted. Blinded.
The turbulence kindled by classes, studies and colloqs, is forcefully conveying me further and further away from the safety of home and family. Aided by its unyielding power, one is left in line of fire.

Mom, you're a wonderful mother, so gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish, you give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything, you're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort, you're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble, you support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
I miss you.
:(

You may have thought I didn't see,or that I hadn't heard life lessons that you taught to me.
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all and that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be the person I am today;
You built a strong foundation and no one can take that away.
I've grown up with your values and I'm very glad I did.

OMG. STOP EMO-ING!
Allah Almighty, grant your peace within this humble soul.

No comments: