Sunday, November 7, 2010

Updates

1. My endocrine functions are pretty screwed up right now, hence the MEGA ASS PIMPLES. Forgive me for the horrible sight but I'm at my wits' end as to how to deal with this face plugging monstrosity.

2. Today is the last day of my 4-day weekend. SOBS. One might expect more blog posts during these kinda times BUT I've been too busy being inert and slothful, shlepping along from hour to hour.

3. Why do I shlep from hour to hour instead of sleeping them off? Well, that is because MK had the COURTESY of introducing me to this browser-based game T*****W***.net. -.- So instead of addressing this blog, I have been overly engrossed in building my village, boosting my defenses and sending off my troops to nearby villages to farm for resources. Argh.

I might quit soon. Thats simply because it has become apparent to me that I am no good at this game. Strategizing?! Planning?! Decision making?! Too much brain function for a GAME. -.- I'm already lacking the aforementioned to bring myself to mentally ruminate drugs and antibiotics. Now you want to drag in spearmen and light calvary?! Don't think so.

Help?

*gulp*

No comments: