Thursday, July 1, 2010

Distractions


She stood rooted to the ground. Thoughts came and her mind began to work like a machine in overdrive. So how did she get to this level? What really went wrong?


Now, as I think to myself and ponder event, what's to be said next? My thoughts are taking me elsewhere. I am pushing myself to the extremities, and I am accomplishing nothing. I think back to where men have begun, and yet, even they had set out to perform a task and left it undone. And so what's to be said next?


My thoughts are taking me elsewhere...


To a place where they are keeping me from my actions with its many captivations. Every single day I wish for them to go away, but it only seems like they're only too happy to have me around.


Goodbye now, for my thoughts are taking me elsewhere...

No comments: