Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Okay so everyone is sharing their holiday wish lists so I thought I'd share mine.

As I was going through my Amazon wish list I realised that I had over 240 items in there. Its mostly junk but still :)

Here's a condensed look at what's in there:

1. A Joby Gorillapod for SLRs
2. SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner


3. Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home
That's my wish list ( well, about 1% of it anyway ). Not too crazy I think :)

4 comments:

Hairi Isa said...

Crumpler 5 mill....i got him already..btw, make sure that the size is L.or else u cannot put telephoto lens inside it....

Evana said...

thank you :) aritu saw the XL at kievs :)

Jaslyn said...

Eh you shouldve told me about freakonomics! Can get half price off at Waterstones + student discount! Or just download the pdf version lah heh heh cheapskate.

Jaslyn said...

(oh and the cover is much nicer than the one you have there heheheh)