Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Peaches

The feeling is wonderful I tell you, not having to think about controls or colloquiums without the feeling of guilt and stress weighing down on your already exasperated mind. The past few days have been somewhat rejuvenating despite the hectic. Forgive me for my annoying oxymoronic tendencies.
Of late, my steps are fairly swifter and more agile. The term 'spring in her step' may be suitable used to describe me within these recent days. The feeling of empowerment runs enthusiastically inside of me as I live life the way I want and that is how it should be. Who knew that meticulous life management could do this to one!
Albeit I was deprived of company as I walked back from class, I did not feel alone. I felt light and joyous as I skipped along to Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now', feeling as if anything can happen at that moment in time.

Smiling to myself, I felt content.

Peachy. Life, that is. And that's the way I like it :)

No comments: