Evana's 10 exemplary (NOT!) habitudes:
- I wake up in the middle of the night to make my bed, only to find myself crawl back under the warm duvet to enjoy the sensation of a freshly made bed.
- I curse inwardly at smelly metro people. And also at people who are exceptionally grumpy, insensitive and tactless.
- I like the idea of healthy food. But eating them makes me irk. Very hypocritical.
- I eat wholegrain bread with thai chilli sauce and mayonnaise. Defeats the purpose of a healthy wholegrain bread.
- My laundry sees daylight only after a month in confinement.
- I stalk. Argh. Must stop. No, it's more like an admiration? Yes, most definitely. Come on. Me? Stalk? Pft.
- I can't sleep in an empty bed. You give me ONE pillow and a bed and my eyelids will refuse to close.
- I study with the iPod in my ear on max.
- When the call of the bed is stronger than the call of the shower in the morning, I skip the conditioner.
- I dog my emotions too much. I always find myself (reckon friends too) at the very extreme ends of the spectrum. I rarely hover in the middle. Quote: "Evana, you are a very weird person. You are hyper and emo rolled into one."
First we make our habits, then our habits make us.