Monday, September 28, 2009

Regret

Just yesterday, another outcast left the nest for the U.K where she will be reading economics? finance? accounting? at London School of Economics. I can't say that I will miss you this and that this and that because we have already spent the entire of the previous year apart with me being here and you being back at home. But I daresay that I feel closer to you somehow. Hmm.. Maybe its the diminished physical distance? Not too sure. But thats how I feel anyway.
Sen, I'm pretty convinced that you really are going to kick some accounting ass even though you make it seem as if you aren't capable. Even if people lean on their inaccurate judgements and conclude that you are what they think you are, DON'T BOTHER! Their loss, unable to anticipate and measure up the competition ;)
I LOVE YOU TO BITS AND ZOMG IM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU AND JAS ARE STAYING SO CLOSE TO ONE ANOTHER!

p.s remember our january date ok!?

1 comment:

Jaslyn said...

LIKE (lol fb addict)