Friday, June 19, 2009

Revelation

The whirlwind of events speeding through my life at the moment is sending me crawling to you in search of refuge, recluse and shelter that your accepting, stark white pages often bestow upon me. I never once thought that I could obtain such comfort from a non-responsive being instead of getting it from the very thing we call, man.

With you I find peace and serenity, withdrawn from issues be it petty or monumental, blinded to all pessimism and obscenity. It gives me great pleasure to be given the opportunity to sit down in solace, obscured from pointing fingers and accusing eyes, watching obnoxious voices float up and away from my oasis, enclosed in bubbles of grace. With them gone, hear my own timid voice I can, previously suppressed and shackled by chains of confusion. As I scavenged for love, luck, success and happiness, I went against my better judgments and made decision with my adolescent mind. That mind, sheltered from the rhythm of the world and the creatures inhabiting it, led me far far away from my destination.

How foolish of me.


Sitting beneath an apple tree, looking out to the future that lies before us, an apple drops to the ground. For some, ideas about gravitational acceleration comes to mind, a spark that will ignite the beacon of science and knowledge illuminating our lives with its brilliance for eternity. For the rest of us not blessed enough to be equally endowed, we simply learn to be more cautious and avoid falling apples the next time around. Setting aims, goals, hopes and dreams comes easy to all of us. However only the strong and determined can put result to their word. The weak, so fragile and frail, do not even have the capacity to try. Some do try, but puts everything behind them as soon as they come across the first bush fire.


I don't know where I stand.


I don't know what I did.


I don't know what I am doing.


I don't know what I will do.


Where am I?


No comments: